Motorcycle Aramid jeans are quite popular these days. These jeans are comfortable and trendy and offer good protection on and off the bike. EVOQE Motorcycle jeans with lining made with Kevlar® fiber on side thighs, back and front knees.
It is essential to take good care of your motorcycle jeans and if you follow our guidelines you can preserve your jeans’ performance and quality for longer.
These good quality materials will not wear out for a long time if proper washing guidelines are followed. We would suggest washing only when necessary. If you ride too frequently and jeans are soiled then you may wash as required. During washing some dye may transfer to other parts of jeans or to the Kevlar® itself. Jeans may tend to shrink slightly after first few washes as they are made of cotton, this shrinkage is generally lengthwise. Jeans can lose some shine during washing; however there is no impact on performance of Kevlar®.
- Kevlar® can tolerate majority of washing chemicals however a neutral and soft soap free from powerful solvents should be used. Bleach is harmful for Kevlar® and must never be used.
- Washing has almost no effect on the abrasion and cut resistant properties of Kevlar® .
- Don’t forget to remove the armour, as the washing can adversely impact them.
- Be careful and wash the jeans at 30 C in short washing cycles.
- Never expose directly in front of sun, as the ultra violet rays may damage the Kevlar
- Tumble dry warm and do not dry clean
“DuPont™ and Kevlar® are registered trademarks of E.I. du Pont de Nemours and Company.”